For the perfect affordable yet reliable guitar amplifier, the Orange Crush 20RT is the best choice for beginners and intermediate guitar players. It doesn't matter what kind of guitar player you are. This guitar amplifier has been designed so that it can be used by almost anyone. In fact, even professional guitar players will appreciate the wide range of tone and sound it produces.
The Orange Crush 20RT is a perfect choice for your first guitar amp. Not only does it fit beginners in almost any genre, it also has a clean, sleek, straightforward design, excellent distortion and tonal range, and even highlighted eight other standout cheap guitar amps from Amazon. So, regardless of your musical style or budget, you're sure to get a great bargain for yourself. But before you buy, here are some things to consider:
- Its price point. One thing that most people complain about when shopping around is the steep price points of different models. The audio quality may not be worth the price but do remember that there are more pros than cons when buying through Amazon. If you're looking for a cheap amp with excellent audio quality, but it's hard to believe you'll get value for money from the manufacturer, it will be worth checking out what else is available from other online stores.
- Its features. Among the highlights of the Orange Crush amplifier is the fact that it has four standard amp switches that offer a variety of features. For example, there is a gain control that allows the amplifier to adjust the signal that goes out from the input device. There is also a treble control that can be used for brightening up the sound from a speaker. There is also a subwoofer control that lets you tweak the bass of your sound.
- Its durability. This amp has been designed for professionals and audio hobbyists, so it should stand the test of time. It uses rugged dual-sided rubber feet for easy portability. When not in use, the feet are designed to protect your tabletop or floor standing guitar amps from scratches. Some models even have rubber surround speakers which allow the amplifier to be placed next to your television or stereo.
- Its distortion. This amp is said to be efficient even when used with high powered amplifiers. However, for those who play mostly with lower powered amps, they might find that there is some excess distortion. An amplifier with one single channel is good enough for these kinds of songs. The other two channels can perform well with other kinds of guitar amps.
- Its size. Most portable amplifiers are made in such a small size that they can be carried around easily. They are much easier to handle than their floor standing counterparts. Although they look bigger, most professional guitar players carry about four to five of these amplifiers around with them at all times.
If you are a beginner, you will probably be looking for cheap amps that can help you get started right away. You may be able to find them by scouring the local electronic store, or maybe checking out eBay. There are many places that sell these types of products, and you may be able to find something that is a cut above the rest. If you are thinking about getting an amplifier, make sure that you research all your options. Get to know what kind of features that you want your practice amp to have. After all, it is ultimately what you are going to be using it for.